Skip to main content

Welcome Builders & Architects

Design & Build companies love working with us because we work closely with value fabric price points, in-stock fabric programs, and simple ordering processes that allow you to make quick yet beautiful decisions.

We can provide you with design, costing, yardage calculations, supply, procurement, manufacturing, all the way to installation. Most of our builder accounts come in for one hour and design the whole showhome and the rest is left to us!

Retail programs are also available for your custom clients.

We meet you where you need us, and we make it as easy and enjoyable as possible. As a trade, we know this can be a tall order, but we are good at what we do! Let us help you today with your next design & build project.

Rainbow Draperies Is Awesome